Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Adam Lambert "Stalker" Song Now On ITunes!


Sin Synthetic's Adam Lambert Song Is Now Available!

If you haven't heard this song yet... Where have you been? Artist Sin Synthetic stirred up a bit of controversy on the web when his Myspace Music page began playing a new song called: Adam Lambert. What had the blogs buzzing was the lyrics. Sin Synthetic states that he wrote this song from the point of view of a crazed glambert stalker. "This song is just fun. I am in no way a stalker. This is just a story I'm telling...", Sin Synthetic explains. "I think Adam himself will see the fun in it... at least I hope he does."

Here are a few of the lyrics taken from Sin Synthetic's Myspace page:

My new song "Adam Lambert" is a song to him as seen through the eyes of a stalker.
Here are some of the lyrics:

Adam - I'll be your Eden - Just give me something
To believe in
Adam - I want you - And I think you want me too
Tell me that you want me too
I'll do anything you want to do - What do you want to do
Adam - Your in my dreams - Your in my head
And now I'm lying in your bed
Oh Adam - Are these your clothes - Is this your brush
Are these the things you left for me
I'm so glad I stole that hotel key
And now it's like your lying here next to me


I personally love this song... I think it's creative with a very sexy beat. You can download the song now on Itunes!



Be sure to leave a comment on our blog letting us know what you think of the song. Is it: Creative and fun, Creepy... someone alert the authorities, Or my new favorite song!

Here is Sin Synthetic's music player from his myspace. The first song is the Adam Lambert song. Enjoy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment